Sunday, October 2, 2011

Listening to the Truth of One's Heart



Listening to the truth of one's heart.

My Beloved....with each breath with each heartbeat the orgasmic rapture 
of our union fulfills the heart of reality of our beloved Makiah.
The ultimate health and well being and happiness of our child
is based on the total expression of the beloved parents loving one another
freely, totally, completely
each and every moment of the day.

My Beloved...I am loving you fully, totally and comletely,
I am caressing your body with each expanding heartbeat,
bathing every cell of your beautiful body with the orgasmic rapture of my
beautiful pure perfect love....
with each and every breath of my heart.

My Beloved ...I live in your heart of hearts, I live in the depths of your womb,
I live in your clitoris...dancing and making love
with the pure pleasure of your being.
I live in your soul, from time eternal making mad passionate love
within the spaces of ALL your ancestors creative play.
I live in your eyes, your ears, your nose, your mouth, your skin
to know all that you percieve.

My Beloved ....when I dance and play and make beautiful loving love to my god...it is you being embraced.
 Every moment of every day.

My Beloved...you are the home of my heart and soul,
you are the home of my ultimate health and well being,
you are the home that matters most in my life.

My Beloved ....our sacred union is the rapture of our Beloved child...

Our sacred union is the orgasmic rapture of all beings on the planet
 and life in all the universes.

Our sacred union is the ultimate happiness of everyone. 

Our sacred union is the dance of sanity in a crazy world. 

Our sacred union is the foundation which all relationships are known.

Our sacred union  is the purpose of our lives...
in making sure each and every moment of our Beloved childs' being is being bathed in the most glorious orgasmic passionate truth of our love.

Our sacred union fills the unconscious and conscous dreams
of the heart of oneself...

Our sacred union is the absolute pure pleasure of knowing the truth of our eternal love..

Our sacred union is ALL that matters in life and death...

My Beloved ...our sacred union is the dance of the gods
I AM and know so well.

My Beloved...you are the ultimate home, my heart in ecstatic bliss.
You are my precious home, the fire raging ...as my soul content...
you are my home...
the most beautiful taste of comforts sweet sweet song...
being inside you is the truth of my heart,
being inside you is the truth of my home,
being inside you is the truth of remembering to remember,
being inside you is the ultimate intuitive bliss of our Beloved Makiah...
BEING
inside you
is the sun rising a new each and every day...
being inside you through the day and through the night
is our son's delight.

My Beloved...oh my Beloved
I seek no god outside our loving embrace
I seek no soul outside our rapturous union.
Freely playing with all my brothers and sisters
is a reflection of the truth of the heart of reality...
my heart, our heart
at eternal play.

My Beloved...home my Beloved wife...
making love in the Sacred Lake of our childhood's playground...
enlightens the waters
to know the clearity of the hearts perfect truth.
My vows of eternal love
my vows of unconditional love
my vows through good and bad
my vows through thick and thin
my vows of never ending always growing love...
my vows of knowing the truth of my hearts perfected play.

My Beloved...you are mine...
to hold and cherish and nourish with my perfect love...
you are mine...
as I AM ours...
you are mine, without an earthly law to know the truth
of our divine blessed union of gods pure heart....
you are mine in the truth of the Beloved heart
of
 Our Beloved ...
Makiah.

You are mine, as I am yours ...
that is ...the way it is ...
my life and death find eternal union in our pleasurable play.
you are mine, to hug and hold...
till all eternities...

you are mine

oh Beloved wife of mine


Oh Beloved ONE...is is our union that defines the law...
of god's most elated and exalted truth.
That loving the Beloved...and being loved by the Beloved
is life's ultimate purpose and life's ultimate mission.

Pure and simple.
The heart at play.
In knowing the ultimate union of the Beloves
Sacred Union
of the
Beloves Sacred Dance
of the
Beloves Sacred Love

Oh Beloved...oh Beloved of mine
listen to our hearts passionate play
listen to our hearts dreaming desires
listen to our hearts powerful wisdom
listen to jour hearts created voice
listen to our hearts ...Beloved child

Oh Beloved ...there is nothing else ...
than making love to you.

Oh Beloved ...the only thing between
thou art me
is
Makiah
and
beautiful pure perfect love.


----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment