Sunday, October 2, 2011

Into the Truth



I drove out to the farm of
'the boyfriend.'
 It was a perfectly georgeous sunny crisp day.
The old Iowa farm was located on a protected hilltop,
full of that old time down home simple easy feeling.
Randy was in his working coveralls, coming out of the old rustic red barn
when we approahed one another with a friendly handshake.

I told Randy who appreciative I was to have him in Shari's, Makiah's and brother Matt's lives. How my life had changed ten thousand per cent for the better since he arrived on the scence, loving Shariand being loved by her.
I was so full of gratitude.

I could feel his simple, open honest authentic honesty filling the morning air.
I could feel his sense of pride in being a loving person.
I was feeling blessed that Shari had chosen a boyfriend who I could feel
totally comfortable about being aorund Makiah.
I felt a deep sense of love and respect for the nice simple
good looking Iowa family farmer.
We were both feeling at peace in the beauty of the day and with one another. 

Then I said I had something else to share. 
I told Randy what a great liar Makiah is .....the best I have ever seen. 
That he was an extremely intuitive child who had mastered the art of lying
from his mother who was a great actress and laier.  
I said that since he was going through puberty....
that NOW was the time to master the art of the truth.

Randy said that telling the truth was he way he was brough up.
I could see and feel the simple depths of truthful honesty
 in all aspects of his being.
Being raised on a farm surrounded by the every day miracles of nature
make 'the truth' a natural part of every breath and heartbeat.

I told Randy that I wanted Makiah to be surrounded by
'The Truth.'

Then I told him that I had something else to share.

I told Randy that since he and Shari had become best of friends and lovers,
that my level of experiencing love with Shari had not only been the best experience of our thirteen years together but that I had reached the highest levels of experiencing and knowing the most amazing
body/mind/spiritual love of
The Beloved

I told hime that Shari and I were making love
since the day she asked me to leave HOME,
that we were experiencing the greatest love of our lives
and often...more often that was ever the case.

I told him I didn't think it was fair for him not to know
The Truth.
I could feel every embrace, every kiss, every blowjob, every act of intercourse that Shari and her best friend were engaging in....
while he was clueless to the untold truth that Shari was holding back.

If Makiah was to know
The Truth
that he had to be surrounded by it, with all aspects of his relations.

He could not believe what he was hearing.
He loved Shari. He believed her, He believed in her.
He couldn't comprehend the possibility that their love wasn't 100 per cent
EXCLUSIVE.
He just couldn't believe what I was saying.

I told Randy about Shari's seven or eight 'affairs'
that she had over the coarse of our 13 year relationship.
How I had to 'TRANSCEND' the experiences...
to learn and experience new ways of loving.
That despite some of the most gut renching experiences of my life...
I was NOW experiencing the greatest love of my life.

Our conversation was interrupted by a calble technician wh dac been working in the old farm house, who now needed Randy's attention.
I sat on a wooden bench situated next to an out building
facing the bright morning sun...
it felt good to be soaked in the warm sunlight.

Randy returned to our conversation
by sitting next to me on the grass next to the bench.
The cell phone attached to his coveralls rang.
He looked at the number and said it was Shari.
He answered the phone.
He told her that I was there visiting....that it was good...and bad...
they engaged in a worried exchange before Randy handed my the phone.
"What are you doing there?" "How did you know where the farm was?"
"Get out of there NOW, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!"
"oh sure." I replied and handed the phone back to Randy.
They spoke very shortly, Randy closed the phone and said,
" I have to leave now, I have work to do."
that abrubtly ended our lovely conversation about
The Truth

I left the hilltop farmstead....fully at peace with Randy and the situation.
I felt a new sense of hope, that Makiah might experience
The Truth.
in new and important ways.
I felt empowered.
I felt like I was part of the family again on an equal playing field
of everyone knowing
The Truth

It felt really really really good
dispite
knowing my beloved would be 'madder than hell' at me.
for disclosing her un-disclosed truths...
that effected the fundamental dynamics of their love relationship.

---------------------------------

I picked Makiah up after school for my favorite 'walk home' experience.
It was such a beautiful perfect day!
We talked about mom and her boyfriend and my visit to the farm.
We talked about The Truth...lies.....and the magic of life.
We walked a meditative lap of the Cornell College football field's track,
walked by Cliff's house to say 'Hi', walked downtown, with a stop at he hair dresser's for some candy, into city hall for a 'city cat' fix.
Into Bear Creek Market for a Peace Green Ice Tea and a cream soda...
through the middle school to say "Hi" to friends....
and home for a short short rest.
Then on with our adventure to cousin Gary's farm...he wasn't there so we drove out to the Sutliff Bridge to sit near the Cedar River
 on a bench soaked in the western setting sun.
Then on to Makiah's favorite stop, Auto Junction used car lot in Lisbon
where Makiah and I sat in our favorite new red Mercedes.

Life was Good.

But we anxious to see mom.
She was to be meeting us at seven to take Makiah on another adventure.
I couldn't believe how anxous I was to see
My Beloved
no matter how upset she was with me.
I couldn't believe how anxous and excited Makiah was to see his mom.
I couldn't believe how excited Randy was feeling at having his
infatuated lover back in his arms.
Shari was so blessed. 
To be fully, totallyand completely loved by so many ...
she is
The World's Most Amazing Mom.

She picked up Makiah.
I wanted to go with them.
Shari wanted no part of it.
She asked me not to be in the house that night.
and they drove away.

I stayed in the house all night.
I meditated for hours and hours and hours...through most of the night.
They never returned.
After a short period of sleep,
I awoke refreshed with a strong desire to write the words

Into the Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment